Plumbing El Paso TX – Call #1 Plumbers in Texas!
In your search for an expert and highly efficient plumber El Paso, it is vital to remember that a professional in this field is someone who is flexible enough to be able to perform various tasks even during emergencies. Our job involves more than just simply repairing or fixing leaky and damaged leaks since it requires dealing with a new client and environment, and new tasks on a daily basis. This is the reason why it is crucial to find a plumbing team which is flexible enough to do a wide range of tasks.
EMERGENCY PLUMBING 24/7
We are available around the clock – 365 days a year (including holidays), 24 hours a day – to provide your business premises or home with professional and hassle-free service.
MAINTENANCE & CHECK-UPS
We provide comprehensive maintenance services that specifically target the issues that could lead to serious emergencies in future; preventing the issues before they occur.
If you are planning on refitting your kitchen or bathroom, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We would be delighted to come around to discuss options and provide a free quote.
About our company
El Paso Plumber Team is the perfect choice for people who are searching for a reliable plumbing company, which is capable of providing highly professional services for both residential and commercial purposes. We are here to offer the best experience to our customers. We use high-grade and durable materials for water systems, making us number one on the most preferred plumbing companies in the entire state. We are a complete service provider. Our services include, but are not limited to plumbing system installation, repairs and replacement.
We do all plumbing & sewer services!
These services are extremely valuable in large cities because of the desperate need for the most efficient sanitation and sewage systems. When in the past, setting up plumbing systems is a significant and challenging undertaking, the newest advancements in technology at present result to the production of new and advanced tools, products and techniques designed to help in completing projects in the easiest manner possible.
Services We Do
- Drain Cleaning
- Clogged Drains
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- Toilet & Bathub Repair
- Dishwasher Repair
- Sprinkled Repair
- Leak Detection
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Sewer Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Line Repair & Installation
- Leaking Pipes
- Frozen Pipes
- Well Pump Installation & Repair
- Plumbing Repair
- El Paso Plumbing and Heating
- …and much more
Emergency Plumber El Paso – 24 hour Plumbing Services
We answer the 911 call when your plumbing breaks in the middle of the night, on the weekend, or during regular business hours. We wade into your nightmare, and our team takes care of the problem so that it is soon a distant memory. The El Paso Plumbers Team is fully licensed, well trained, and experienced. Trust is essential when water is spewing and walls need to be opened. You can trust that we will do the best job possible and that we will work hard to solve your plumbing problems. We are dependable and reliable. You can count on us to be on schedule, and we finish what we start. We have a great track record of fully satisfying our clients. We work diligently to build and honor that trust daily.
Call a plumber when you first notice the situation. Plumbing situations often change to plumbing disasters requiring emergency assistance.
When Should You Call Us?
- Water is coming up through your shower, bath or sink drains
- You notice a crack in your bath tub or basin
- You find water leaking from somewhere it shouldn’t be
- The cost of your water rates increases suddenly
- Basin, bath or shower drains are slow to drain.
- Taps or faucets are running or won’t turn off completely.
- Your toilet doesn’t stop running after you flush
- Plans to renovate your kitchen or bathroom
- Gas Leaks
- Waste disposal unit is blocked
Get in Touch
- Genesis Plumber
712 S Santa Fe Apt 202
El Paso, TX 79901
- Opening Hours
- (915) 301-8510
What makes us the better than other companies?
Here are the reasons why you should hire us, if you are looking for the best plumbers in El Paso.
- We know that plumbing emergencies can be stressful, and our priority is to solve issues with the minimum of hassle or fuss.
- We always ensure costumer satisfaction, and work with our customers closely before bringing any project to an end to make sure any issues have been fully addressed and corrected.
- We provide up-front quotes, and we stick to them. We guarantee that prices you are quoted will be honoured, and there will be no hidden charges at the end of the job.
- We pride ourselves on leaving a work site as clean, if not cleaner, than when we arrived. No one will be able to guess you just had work done – unlike some other contractors.
- Not only do we satisfy our customers with our high standard of work – our customer care is also second to none. We know that dealing with us will leave you feeling good about the world.
- We keep a crew ready to go at a moment’s notice, in a fully loaded van and clean uniform, so we can give you the quick response you deserve. Any time of the day, just give us a call and we’ll be there before you know it.
- We have been solving issues since 1996, when we first established the El Paso plumbing company.
- Our company is locally owned and operated, working with local people to solve local problems for two decades – we know what you need!
- Our plumbers El Paso know the importance of keeping up with developments in our industry, and regularly undertake training on new techniques. We seek out the newest ways to serve our customers best.
- We only employ certified and experienced technicians, so you can rest easy that your home or premises are in safe hands.
Serving People for more than 25 years
Residential and Commercial Plumber
More about plumbing services we do
Read more about some of the plumbing services we provide.
Leaking Pipes – What to Do?
Plumbers can serve us in many ways. Leaky pipes in your residential or commercial property must be repaired immediately. While you are waiting for the plumbers to arrive, there are a few things you can do to reduce the risk of further damage from the water.
If you can hear the sound of the water, follow it to its source. If there is already a water stain, it may mean there is a leak in a section of the pipe. The wall stain is likely to be below the actual location of the leak, so we will probably need to remove part of the wall in order to find it.
Turn off the water immediately, either at the fixture shutoff valve or the main shutoff valve if the leak is a major one. This will keep your home or office from being flooded. Remember that it is always best to call in a professional plumber, rather than attempting to do it yourself and causing additional damage. We are here to serve all of your plumbing needs.
What can cause a drain to be clogged in your home or commercial building? A clogged drain in your bathroom, whether it is a clogged shower head, bathroom sink drain, or toilet, can ruin your day. Many times these stubborn clogs are caused by hair buildup in the drains. Sometimes you can get enough hair out of the clogged drain yourself, but to do a thorough job and to prevent further problems, it is best to call your plumber.
Here at Plumbing El Paso Texas, we will send our repairmen out quickly. Drain cleaning El Paso team will take care of your problems. They will make a full assessment of your situation, clear out any obstructions from your sink, toilet, or shower, and get your water flowing again quickly. Trying to do this yourself with wire coat hangars and plungers will take your time, may cause further damage, and you will still continue to have a bathroom drainage problem.
Your home’s sewer and drain lines have probably been there since your home was built. With the average age of a home in Texas currently at 43 years old, it is just a matter of time before your sewer line breaks.
When a sewer line breaks, the leaking sewage is a hotbed of disease, hazardous chemicals, and rat infestation. You must have it repaired immediately, and call us.
Our plumbers El Paso tx helped tons of residents.
The older houses often have combination sewers which collect both sewage and stormwater. The stormwater can cause the system to overflow, releasing raw sewage into local waterways. Breaks in sewer lines commonly occur at the connection to the branch lateral at the curb line, or at the transition point from cast iron at the house to clay or cement pipe, located about five feet from your home. Property owners are responsible for breaks between the house and the curb, including the sidewalk.
Water Heater Repair
Even though California is not cold, we still use heaters of various forms throughout the home. Taking a bath, washing your clothes, or washing the dishes, you are using a water heater without even thinking about it. We can quickly and efficiently repair your water heater. Broken or ineffective water heaters is a familiar issue. If you tell us there’s a fault or your water heater is broken, we will diagnose and repair it for you. At Riverside Plumbing we are experts in fixing hot water services of all types. Sometimes older units might need replacement. So if you are looking for a water heater repair in El Paso, call us.
Many people are tempted to take on the job of installing a toilet when their old one needs to be replaced. Here are 7 reasons why you may want to call El Paso Plumber to do it for you:
- You will want to make sure you are not violating or ignoring any local code restrictions
- You must make sure to properly align tubing into fittings or stop valves – forcing the nut onto the compression ring at an incorrect angle will cause a leak
- An air gap filling must be installed for fixtures
- The pipes used must be the correct size
- A brass or dielectric fitting must be attached to connect copper to galvanized pipes
- Threaded joints need PTFE tape or pipe compund
You must run the outside hose valve and flush all toilets after installation to bleed the dirt and air from the lines when you turn the water back on – otherwise, the debris will cause problems in your sink faucets and other plumbing fixtures
Call El Paso Plumbing and we will do a complete and thorough inspection of your home or commercial building’s plumbing system while we are installing your toilet. We serve the entire area.
Water Conservation – Save Money!
As plumbers in El Paso, we have our work cut out for us. Everything we do involves the use of water, yet this city is located in the middle of a desert. We are also interested in and concerned with water conservation, so generally we spend some time educating our clients about making repairs or changes to their residential or commercial plumbing systems.
One area where we are finding this to be important is when it comes to the installation and use of low flush toilets. The toilets that were used up until about ten years ago required about seven gallons of water each time you flushed. If you add this amount of water up over a period of weeks and months, you can see that quite a bit of water is wasted with each flush.
During the 1990’s people in Texas became more concerned with water conservation. A law was even passed, requiring homeowners to install low flush toilets whenever they sold their property. Many people jumped on the bandwagon to be the first to install these new toilets, while others rebelled against it.
The low flush toilets only need 1.6 gallons of water to flush. This satisfied the new law, but did not address the problem of disposing of the wastewater efficiently. However, many homeowners refused to give up their old toilets. You should not wait too long and call now! We will help you with your plumbing problems, no matter the issue is.
Give us a call now!
Your time and energy is expensive. Relax and save yourself from the stress of wondering if you have corrected all of the problems. Calling a plumber is an investment. Most of the time, trained experts are required to repair plumbing problems. Plumbers El Paso tx already have all of the plumbing tools, equipment, skills, and experience needed to quickly and effectively repair the problem. It is a good idea to call a plumber at the onset of the problem. Learn from others’ mistakes. They attempted to repair the problems and had to call the plumber for help to fix it after all. Investing in tools and supplies cost more than what the plumber was paid for completing the task.
We Do Honest Plumbing for Commercial & Residential Properties.
Free Estimates, Fast Service.
Call Us Now!